7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Security Research Engineers in SecPod Technologies Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of SecPod Technologies Bangalore for the post of Security Research Engineer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

12th October 2019, 06:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Security Research Engineers in SecPod Technologies Bangalore?

Company Name: SecPod Technologies

Salary package of Security Research Engineers in SecPod Technologies Bangalore is around INR 3.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements with matching skills.

Official Website : http://www.secpod.com/
12th October 2019, 10:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Security Research Engineers in SecPod Technologies Bangalore?

Salary Package offered in SecPod Technologies Bangalore Security Research Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in SecPod Technologies Bangalore Security Research Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - SecPod Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Security Research Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - Rs.3,50,000/- per annum

>> You should have done B.E or B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Science or
* Information Technology

>> Candidates who have completed their MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?