7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Security Research Engineer in SecPod Technologies Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am a BTech CSE graduate and going to attend an interview of SecPod Technologies Bangalore for the post of Security Research Engineer. I would like to know about the skills which are required to achieve this particular post. Please tell me if you know.

12th October 2019, 06:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Security Research Engineer in SecPod Technologies Bangalore?

Skills required to become a Security Research Engineer in SecPod Technologies Bangalore as follows :

-Passion towards information security.

-Knowledge in programming languages such as C/C++, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, SQL.

-Good understanding of Operating System, Computer Networks.

-Knowledge of Web application security, network security, Windows security, Unix/Linux security.

-Strong writing skills with ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.

-Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux and Unix.

-VMWare, VirtualBox etc.
12th October 2019, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Security Research Engineer in SecPod Technologies Bangalore?

Skills required to attend SecPod Technologies Bangalore Security Research Engineer recruitment:

Major skills required to attend SecPod Technologies Bangalore Security Research Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - SecPod Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Security Research Engineer

>> You must have good knowledge of Web Application Security, Network Security, Linux/ Unix Security, Windows Security.etc.,

>> You should also have good understanding of Operating System, Computer Networks.

>> Must have good understanding of PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby,SQL..etc.,

>> Should have good writing skills with the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?