7th December 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Senior Progess Developers in Broadridge Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the salary package available in Broadridge Bangalore for the post of Senior Progess Developer. I am preparing for the interview with this company for this post. Kindly tell me about the salary package. Thank you!

9th December 2019, 08:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Senior Progess Developers in Broadridge Bangalore?

Company Name: Broadridge

The salary package of Senior Progress Developers in Broadridge Bangalore is around INR 3.65- 7 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.

Official Website-->http://www.broadridge.com
10th December 2019, 05:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Senior Progess Developers in Broadridge Bangalore?

The salary package of INR 7,38,505 per annum is allotted to Senior Progress Developers in Broadridge Bangalore. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.

The candidate should have knowledge of Linux/Unix, good communication skills, experience in development with Progress 4GL 10, 11 to be eligible for Senior Progress Developers in Broadridge Bangalore.

Adress:1022A, 10th Floor, Hemkunt Chambers,Nehru Place,Delhi - 110019
Contact details:+91-11-49424713
10th December 2019, 05:41 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Senior Progess Developers in Broadridge Bangalore?

Rs.7,00,000 approximately per annum is offered to Senior Progess Developers in Broadridge Bangalore.

The applicant should be a resident of Bangalore, karnataka to be eligible for Senior Progess Developers in Broadridge Bangalore.
10th December 2019, 09:43 PM
Anujgupta10

Default Re: Salary package of Rs 3.65

The stipend is Rs 3.65 lack per year to Senior progress Developers in Broadridge Bangalore.

You should be strong on basic fundamentals and Software Programming.

You should have knowledge on SDLC Full life cycle and Methodologies.

You should have Excellent communication skills Mandatory.

Visit the website www.broadridge.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?