26th July 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Services IT Development Program Senior Associates in NTT DATA Pune?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of NTT DATA Pune as they are hiring Services IT Development Program Senior Associates. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know what the salary package allotted for this particular post in NTT DATA is?

29th July 2020, 01:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Services IT Development Program Senior Associates in NTT DATA Pune?

The salary package that would be offered to Services IT Development Program Senior Associates in NTT DATA Pune would be Rs.3,50,000 after successful completion of the training. You will get per month stipend of Rs.12,000 during the training period which will be of 8 to 12 weeks.
29th July 2020, 10:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Services IT Development Program Senior Associates in NTT DATA Pune?

Salary Package offered for Services IT Development Program Senior Associates in NTT DATA Pune recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Services IT Development Program Senior Associates in NTT DATA Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - NTT DATA, Pune

Name of the Job Position - Services IT Development Program Senior Associate

>> Salary Package offered :-

@ During Training Period (8 to 16 weeks) - Rs.12,000/-

@ Post Successful completion of training - Rs.3,50,000/- lakh per annum

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE Or IT from a recognized university and the minimum percentage required is 60% marks.
31st July 2020, 05:20 PM
jinalmalu

Talking Re: Salary package of Services IT Development Program Senior Associates in NTT DATA Pune?

Salary package of Services IT Development Program Senior Associates in NTT DATA Pune

The typical NTT DATA Senior Associate salary is ₹4,45,293. Senior Associate salaries at NTT DATA can range from ₹3,23,116 - ₹16,87,469.

When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Senior Associate at NTT DATA can expect to make an average total pay of ₹4,45,293
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?