26th July 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join Changepond Technologies Chennai as a Database Developer. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in Changepond Technologies. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

28th July 2020, 08:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Skills required to become a Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai are as follows:-
SQL
PL/SQL
Microsoft SQL Server
29th July 2020, 12:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

The skills required to become a Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai is given below:-

:-You should have the ability to do Data Modelling.
:-You must have the knowledge of database installing, patching, high-availability & disaster recovery design.
:-You must be able to interact with network and system administrators.
:-You must have the knowledge of debugging and optimization skills.
29th July 2020, 11:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Skills required for Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai recruitment:

Major skills required for Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Changepond Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Database Developer

>> You must have excellent communication skills and strong verbal skills.

>> Mandatory one is,
@ Database course completion from a recognized training institute or Database Certification.

>> Selection Process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Testing and Logical Reasoning
@ Face to Face technical Interview
@ HR Interview
31st July 2020, 05:16 PM
jinalmalu

Talking Re: Skills required to become a Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Skills Required:

Ability to do Data Modelling.

Physical Schema design for given Database.

Database install, patching, high-availability & disaster recovery design, interaction with network and system administrators

Applying technical design and development skills to the creation of database programs

Analyzing existing databases and data needs of clients to develop effective systems

Using knowledge of specific programming languages and codes

Troubleshooting and providing solutions for any bugs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?