28th February 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Development Engineer in Verifone Bangalore

Sir/Madam, I came to know that Verifone Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Software Development Engineer and I am going to attend this interview. I want to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

3rd March 2021, 10:25 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Development Engineer in Verifone Bangalore

Salary package of Software Development Engineer in Verifone Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant will receive Rs. 3 - 5 LPA for this role.

Applicant's final selection will be done through HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.verifone.com
4th March 2021, 05:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Development Engineer in Verifone Bangalore

The salary package of Software Development Engineer in Verifone Bangalore would be between Rs.430,564 to Rs.7,043,873. However, the salary would depend on your communication skills, qualification, your previous work experience and last withdrawn salary.

You must have completed Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science to be eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?