28th February 2021, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore?

Sir, can I know how many rounds are there in the interview of Verifone Bangalore for the post of Software Development Engineer? I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. So, please let me know asap.

3rd March 2021, 11:24 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore?

There are 4 rounds in the Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore.

1. Aptitude test
2. Coding test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.verifone.com
3rd March 2021, 09:18 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Software Development Engineer interview of Verifone Bangalore?

There are 3 rounds in the interview process namely-
1. Online test
2. Technical test
3. HR interview
This test comprises of 20 questions in quantitative ability & 30 questions in technical discipline.
4th March 2021, 06:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

There would be total 4 rounds of Interview for the selection of Software Development Engineer in Verifone Bangalore which are mentioned below:-

1)HR round
2)Online Aptitude test
3)Skill Test
4)Manager Round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?