28th October 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Boeing, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Boeing, Bengaluru and become Software Engineer then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

1st August 2020, 04:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Boeing, Bengaluru?

Company Name:-Boeing, Bangalore

Job-Role:-Software Engineer

Experience Role:-Freshers

The Salary package of Software Engineer in Boeing, Bengaluru is around INR 6-12.8 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirments.
11th August 2020, 08:46 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Boeing, Bengaluru?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.

Education: Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 0 to 1 years’ of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study

Average salary for Boeing Software Engineer II in Bangalore: ₹ 19,37757.
13th August 2020, 11:06 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Boeing, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Boeing, Bengaluru and become Software Engineer then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.
The average salary of Software Engineer in Boeing, Bengaluru is 26,000 to 27,000 per month.
15th August 2020, 04:16 PM
chin6303

Arrow Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Boeing, Bengaluru?

Salary package of Software Engineer in Boeing Bangalore.

Software Engineer Salary: Rs. 18,00,000 per year

Qualification: Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree or Master of Computer Application. Experience: 0 to 1 years of related work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?