4th April 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Capgemini, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of Capgemini, Kolkata for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

10th April 2019, 11:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Capgemini, Kolkata?

In the starting, you can get around Rs. 3.2 lacs per annum, if selected as Software Engineer in Capgemini, Kolkata. Candidates who are a BE / BTech graduate in any discipline such as CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI from any recognized university with at least 60% throughout your academic are eligible to attend Software Engineer interview in Capgemini, Kolkata.
10th April 2019, 03:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Capgemini, Kolkata?

The starting salary of a Software Engineer in Capgemini, Kolkata may start from Rs. 3,00,000/- and above per year.

The salary will increase gradually and may range up to Rs. 3,30,000/- and above per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?