10th May 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in eMids Technologies, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of eMids Technologies, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in eMids Technologies, Bengaluru.

13th May 2019, 04:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in eMids Technologies, Bengaluru?

Salary package of Software Engineer in eMids Technologies:

As eMids Technologies is hiring experienced professionals for the post of Software Engineer, hence your annual package will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. You can get a hike of 30% - 50% on your current CTC.

However you can expect a salary of 6.00 LPA and above for the Software Engineer profile in eMids Technologies.
14th May 2019, 04:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in eMids Technologies, Bengaluru?

The starting salary package however depends upon the candidate's interview and the quality of the candidate and the experience he/she is carrying with themselves.

However, a candidate will get starting salary of somewhere in between 15k-25k pm and then with time, the salary and position will keep on increasing.
9th July 2019, 06:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Engineer in eMids Technologies, Bengaluru as follows :

You can expect around INR 4lakhs per annum for the post of software developer in eMids Technologies, Bangalore. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?