9th May 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Customer Service Associate in Amazon Secunderabad?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Amazon, Secunderabad is going to conduct an interview for the post of Customer Service Associate. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Amazon, Secunderabad then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

14th May 2019, 01:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Service Associate in Amazon Secunderabad?

Salary package of Customer Service Associate in Amazon:

You can expect an annual package of 2.25 LPA to 2.50 LPA for Customer Service Associate in Amazon. However there will be scope of extra income like bonus, shift allowance, overtime depending upon your performance and working time.

For more details about this opening you can visit the below website:
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/teams/customer-service-associates
14th May 2019, 12:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Service Associate in Amazon Secunderabad?

If you successfully secure the position of Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Secunderabad then your salary would be ranges between Rs. 12,000 to 25,000/- per month.
Candidates should be any Graduate / any Undergraduate in any field from any recognized university to be eligible to get the position of Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Secunderabad. Candidates must have excellent communication in English in order to be eligible.
14th May 2019, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Secunderabad recruitment:

Information about the salary package offered for Customer Service Associate in Amazon, Secunderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Customer Service Associate

Salary Package offered - 2.62 LPA to 3.12 Lakh Per Annum

>> Candidates who have completed their 12th Class or Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You should have excellent customer service skills and must be able to maintain focus on customer issue in the fast paced environment.
9th July 2019, 06:54 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Amazon Customer Service Associate salary package can range from INR 2.62L to 3.12L per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?