17th June 2019, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in JPMorgan, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of JPMorgan, Hyderabad and become Software Engineer then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

18th June 2019, 07:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in JPMorgan, Hyderabad?

JP Morgan is hiring 5-8 years of experience professionals for the Software Engineer post, hence your salary will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC.
If you can clear all the rounds of interview and get selected, you can expect a hike of 40% - 70% depending upon your experience and performance in Interview.
Generally JP Morgan offers an annual package of 8.00 LPA - 13:00 LPA for 5-8 years experience professionals.

For more details, you can visit the below official website:
https://jobs.jpmorganchase.com/ShowJob/Id/235744/Software-Engineering/
19th June 2019, 01:17 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Engineer in JPMorgan, Hyderabad :

Though, JPMorgan didn't mention the salary package of the concerned post in their recent notification , I am giving you a estimate avarege salary information of Software Engineer in JPMorgan.

>> Based on 29 J.P. Morgan Software Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods,the typical JPMorgan Software Engineer salary is ₹1,100,000 annually.

To see the recent notification about this recruitment, click here: https://jobs.jpmorganchase.com/ShowJ...ava-fullstack/
9th July 2019, 06:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Software Engineer salaries at J.P. Morgan can range from INR 3,75,694 - INR 16,62,480 per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?