9th August 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Sasken Communications?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Sasken Communications for the post of Software Engineer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

17th August 2018, 08:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Sasken Communications?

Salary Package offered for Software Engineer in Sasken Communications:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the post of Software Engineer in Sasken Communications is given below,

Name of the Company - Sasken Communications

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Salary Package offered - Rs.3,20,000/- per annum

Hence, if you have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams with 65% marks then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

* Information Technology
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Telecom Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?