10th July 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to attend an interview of Surya Software Systems Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Surya Software Systems.

13th July 2019, 01:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore?

The salary package of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore would be Rs.3,25,000 per annum.

You must have the knowledge of database concepts and SQL, Excellent communication skills and Knowledge of C, C++ and Java.

You can visit the website https://www.surya-soft.com/ for more information.
13th July 2019, 02:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore?

The salary package of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore would be Rs.3,25,000 per annum which include Rs.50000 of retention bonus which will be paid after completion of 1 year.

You must have the knowledge of database concepts and SQL, Excellent communication skills and Knowledge of C, C++ and Java.

You can visit the website https://www.surya-soft.com/ for more information.
14th July 2019, 01:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Software Engineer in Surya Systems Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Software Engineer in Surya Systems Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Surya Systems

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

@ Salary package offered - Rs.5,00,000/- per annum

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have good academics and pH score to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have good numerical as well as analytical skills and able to work collaboratively on a team.
14th July 2019, 11:59 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore is around INR 3.25 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?