10th July 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Surya Software Systems Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Surya Software Systems Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

13th July 2019, 02:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Surya Software Systems Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

The selection procedure of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore would be completed in 3 rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Online Skill Test
3)Manager round
13th July 2019, 02:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Surya Software Systems Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

The selection procedure of Software Engineer in Surya Software Systems Bangalore would be completed in 3 rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Online Skill Test
3)Manager round

You can visit the website https://www.surya-soft.com/ more information.
14th July 2019, 11:56 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Surya Software Systems Bangalore Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Online aptitude test.
-Technical round.
-Operational manager round.
-HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?