11th February 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineering Graduate in Sasken?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of Sasken for the post of Software Engineering Graduate then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Sasken.

14th February 2019, 10:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineering Graduate in Sasken?

If you crack the Software Engineering Graduate interview in Sasken, you will get a salary package of around Rs. 4.8 LPA. Those candidates who have a BE/B.Tech degree with CS/IT/ ME/ EC/ CE from any recognized university are eligible to attend Software Engineering Graduate interview in Sasken. Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% and above in 10th/ 12th and graduation.
17th February 2019, 07:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineering Graduate in Sasken?

Salary Package offered in Sasken Software Engineering Graduate recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Sasken Software Engineering Graduate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Sasken

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineering Graduate

Salary Package offered - Rs.3.5 Lakh Per Annum

There will be bond for 3 years and 5L shall be the compensation on bond breakage.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?