6th November 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore?

Sir, I have applied for the interview of Software Engineer post in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore. I want to know that if I get selected then what would be my salary? I have searched but didn't find any information regarding the salary. Please tell me about this.

7th November 2019, 05:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore?

The salary package of Rs.7,00,00 per annum is offered to Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore.

Candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university to be eligible for Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore.

You may visit the website www.tredence.com for more information.
7th November 2019, 06:00 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore?

The salary package that would be offered to the candidates selected for Software Engineer in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore would be from Rs.4,02,000 to Rs.7,30,000 per year. However, the salary package will also depend on your last withdrawn salary and work experience.

You can check the website https://www.tredence.com/ for more details.
7th November 2019, 06:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore?

The salary package of Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore is INR 7 lakhs.

For more information, visit the website www.glassdoor.co.in.
8th November 2019, 01:55 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore-

Salary package of Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore is around INR 3-4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements with matching skills.
8th November 2019, 07:06 AM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Salary Package offered in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - 6.5 Lakh Per Annum

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You must have excellent communication skills, strong analytical, logical as well as good problem solving skills.
10th November 2019, 09:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Engineers in Tredence Analytics Solutions Private Limited Bangalore are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 501,790
Bonus- Rs. 50,001
Commission- Rs. 11,000
Profit sharing- Rs. 29,522
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?