29th December 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?

Please let me know about the admission process to do company secretary. On which site I can collect all information and about the exam and college in Mumbai. I have passed B.Com final exams. Please also let me know about the future of company secretary.

27th January 2016, 01:44 PM
january2016

Default Re: Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?

To get admission as a company secretary you must be the student of commerce field.
And you must have undergone the financial studies during your academics.
And the website from where you can get all the information related to your domain as well as your career is mentioned below on your request:

www.freshersworld.com

From, this site even you can download the placement question papers for different company and even for your desired company too.
So. once visit this website and your all queries will be satisfied.
13th November 2019, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?

I'am MA, LLB, DIPLOMA IN LABOR LAW & PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT, WANTED TO DO CS ,WHICH LEVEL ELIGIBILITY can apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?