21st July 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Trainee Engineer. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

22nd July 2019, 11:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Company Name : Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd

Position: Software Trainee Engineer

Job Location : Anywhere in India

Salary package of Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida is around INR 2.4 lakhs per annum.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
www.artechinfo.in
23rd July 2019, 03:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

The salary package that would be offered to Software Trainee in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd is Rs.4,80,000 per year.

The last date to apply for Software Trainee in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd is 30th July 2019.

You can check the website https://www.artechinfo.in/ for more details.
23rd July 2019, 08:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida, Software Trainee Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida, Software Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

@ Salary Offered - 2.50 Lakh Per Annum

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology or
* Computer Science or
* Information Science

>> You should have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academics. There must not be any gaps in education to be eligible for this recruitment.
23rd July 2019, 09:36 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Software Trainee Engineer salaries at Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida can range from INR 2,25,000 - 3,00,000 PA.

There is 3 rounds interview :-

1. Group Discussion

2. Online Test (Aptitude & Basic Programming)

3. Personal Interview

For more information visit on https://www.artechinfo.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?