21st July 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida for the post of Software Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

22nd July 2019, 11:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Job description of Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida as follows :

-Software development environment knowledge.
-Intelligence Knowledge.
-Good communication skills.
-Support for technical issues.
23rd July 2019, 09:46 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

The Software Trainee Engineer in Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd is responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline. All tasks assigned are Software Trainee Engineer for the own learning. The Software Trainee Engineer is responsible to carefully perform the tasks he/ she has been assigned and keep the mentor updated about the progress of the task/ project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?