30th April 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Trainee in GeekyAnts?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of GeekyAnts and become a Software Engineer then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

4th June 2018, 03:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Trainee in GeekyAnts?

Salary Package offered for a Software Trainee in GeekyAnts:

Salary package offered for a Software Trainee in GeekyAnts is as follows,

<> Basically there will be a probation period of 3 months for newly selected candidates. Salary offered will be purely based on the performance and during that period, it would be around 2.6 LPA.

During Probation Period - 2.6 Lakh Per Annum

<> After successful completion of the probation period, salary will be increased. In that period, salary would be around 4.5 Lakh Per Annum

<> You must have exposure to HTML/ CSS or PHP which is an added advantage for you.

<> You must be having knowledge of Javascript frameworks like Angular KS, ReactJS and NodeJS..etc.,
5th June 2018, 10:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Trainee in GeekyAnts?

Salary package for the post of Software Engineer in GeekyAnts is around Rs. 4 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum. You must have completed BE/Btech in Computer Science/Information Technology from any recognized university to be eligible to attend the Software Trainee interview in GeekyAnts. You must have excellent pH score and good academic record.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th August 2018 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?