15th July 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Accel Frontline is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Accel Frontline then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

17th July 2018, 05:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline?

Average salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline is around Rs.3,90000 per annum. You must have completed MCA or BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology without any backlogs and must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout academics to be eligible to attend the Accel Frontline Software Engineer Trainee interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th August 2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Short answer
17th July 2018, 11:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline?

Salary Package offered for Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the post of Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline is given below,

Name of the Company - Accel Frontline

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

Salary Package offered:- 1.80 to 2.40 Lakh Per Annum

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science course, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment. You should have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?