8th May 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Quinnox, Mumbai and become Software Trainee then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

12th May 2019, 09:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai?

Salary Package offered for Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the position of a Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Quinnox

Name of the Job Position - Software Trainee

Salary Package offered - 3 to 3.4 Lakh Per Annum

>> You must have completed B.E in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs to be eligible.

Click here for official website
12th May 2019, 11:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you crack the interview of Quinnox, Mumbai and become Software Trainee then your salary would be around INR 3.0 lacs per annum on joining and on confirmation extensive training, you will receive INR 3.5 lacs per annum. Required eligibility to attend Software Trainee interview in Quinnox, Mumbai is pass in BE (Information Technology/ Computer Science) or MCA with at least 60% aggregate from any recognized university.
13th May 2019, 01:23 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Trainee in Quinnox:

As Quinnox is hiring fresher graduates (BE / BTech / MCA) for Software Trainee profile, they are offering an annual package of 3.00 LPA - 3.40 LPA for this post.
15th July 2019, 08:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai is around INR 3-4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?