9th May 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of File Protocol Design Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the File Protocol Design Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore. So, I want to know about the salary.

12th May 2019, 06:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of File Protocol Design Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore?

Salary package of File Protocol Design Engineer in Huawei Technologies:

As Huawei Technologies is hiring experience professionals for the post of Protocol Design Engineer, your annual package will depends on your overall experience and your current CTC. You can expect a hike of 40% - 60% on top of your current CTC.
However as a Protocol Design Engineer in Huawei Technologies, you can expect a salary of at least 7.00 LPA and above.
15th July 2019, 08:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of File Protocol Design Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore?

Salary package of File Protocol Design Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore is around INR 6-10 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?