26th September 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I am interested to get the job of Solution Engineer in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore. But I don't know how much they are going to pay? Kindly tell me what is the salary package for this particular post in this company?

29th September 2019, 05:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Salary Package offered in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore Solution Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore Solution Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Solution Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - Rs.4,20,000/- per annum

>> You must have good knowledge of SQL.You should have good domain knowledge - any courses taken on the networking, storage and medical devices will be an added advantage.

@ You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or IT (Or) MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible.
1st October 2019, 10:21 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Company Name: Glassbeam IT Services (P) Ltd

Position: Software Associate – Solution Engineer

Salary package of Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore is around INR 4.2 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements with positive attitude towards work.

Official Website : http://www.glassbeam.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?