26th September 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd BangaloreSolution Engineer interview?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!

29th September 2019, 05:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd BangaloreSolution Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore Solution Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore Solution Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Solution Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Technology

>> Candidates who have done their MCA course are also eligible. You must be passing out in the year 2019. You must have good pH Score and academic record.
29th September 2019, 05:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd BangaloreSolution Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore Solution Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore Solution Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Solution Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Technology

>> Candidates who have done their MCA course are also eligible. You must be passing out in the year 2019. You must have good pH Score and academic record.
29th September 2019, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd is,

Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd recruitment.
1st October 2019, 10:18 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd BangaloreSolution Engineer interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in BE / BTech / MCA from recognized university.
-2019 passouts batch is eligible .
-Good academic record throughout the career.
-No backlogs.
-Good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?