19th July 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Statistical Programming Analyst in Covance Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in Covance Bangalore for the post of Statistical Programming Analyst I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?

21st July 2019, 03:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Statistical Programming Analyst in Covance Bangalore?

The salary package of Statistical Programming Analyst in Covance Bangalore would be Rs.4,80,000 per year.

The candidates are expected to have knowledge of SAS Programming, SDTM Mapping, MACROS, SAS Data Step Programming, Open CDISC and Specification Creation with minimum 2 years of experience in programming in Clinical Domain.
21st July 2019, 09:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Statistical Programming Analyst in Covance Bangalore?

Salary package of Statistical Programming Analyst in Covance Bangalore is around INR 4-5 lakhs per annum .It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.covance.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?