19th July 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Covance Bangalore Statistical Programming Analyst interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Covance Bangalore for the post of Statistical Programming Analyst. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Statistical Programming Analyst in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

21st July 2019, 03:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Covance Bangalore Statistical Programming Analyst interview?

The selection of the candidates for Statistical Programming Analyst in Covance Bangalore would be done on the basis of their skills and Domain Knolwedge.

The candidates are expected to have knowledge of SAS Programming, SDTM Mapping, MACROS, SAS Data Step Programming, Open CDISC and Specification Creation with minimum 2 years of experience in programming in Clinical Domain.
22nd July 2019, 01:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Covance Bangalore Statistical Programming Analyst interview?

Selection Criteria:

1. You must have completed your bachelor degree from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have 6 months - 3 years of programming experience using SAS.

3. You must have understanding of the clinical trial process.

4. You should have good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize own work.

5. You must have excellent communication skill.
23rd July 2019, 10:25 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria of Covance Bangalore Statistical Programming Analyst interview as follows :

-Only 2018 batch of graduates are eligible.

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in MCA, M.Sc (Statistics) B.E./B.Tech.

-0 – 6 months experience are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?