24th January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Systems Software Engineers in Micro Focus Bangalore

Sir, I have applied for the interview for a Systems Software Engineer post in Micro Focus Bangalore. I want to know that if I get selected then what would be my salary? I have searched but didn't find any information regarding the salary. Please tell me about this.

28th January 2021, 09:40 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Salary package of Systems Software Engineers in Micro Focus Bangalore

Rs.10,77,639 per year Salary package of Systems Software Engineers in Micro Focus Bangalore.
28th January 2021, 11:05 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Systems Software Engineers in Micro Focus Bangalore

Salary package of Systems Software Engineers in Micro Focus Bangalore is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 3 - 5 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA from recognized University.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.microfocus.com
28th January 2021, 11:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Systems Software Engineer in Micro Focus Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information of the salary package offered for System Software Engineer in Micro Focus Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Micro Focus

Name of the Job Position - Systems Software Engineer

>> Salary Offered:-

@ Pay Scale offered - Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month

>> Candidates who have done their B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech are eligible for this recruitment.

>> Functional area would be Engineering and Technology and IT Software.
29th January 2021, 02:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Systems Software Engineers in Micro Focus Bangalore :-

You may expect an annual package of 8.78 LPA to 9.05 LPA for the post of Systems Software Engineers in Micro Focus Bangalore depending upon your experience and interview performance.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.microfocus.com/en-us/home
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?