7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trainee Engineers in IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Hi friends, can any of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Trainee Engineer in IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in IVTL Infoview Technologies. So, I want to know about the salary.

12th October 2019, 05:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Engineers in IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Company Name : IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd

Salary package of Trainee Engineers in IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai is around INR 5.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements with matching skills.

Official Website : http://www.ivtlinfoview.com/
12th October 2019, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Engineers in IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Salary Package offered in IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Trainee Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Trainee Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - 4 to 4.5 Lakh Per Annum

>> This recruitment (drive) is for only Tamil Nadu Candidates.

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Electronics and Instrumentation
* Mechatronics
* Bio-informatics
13th October 2019, 01:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a trainee engineer in Trainee Engineers in IVTL Infoview Technologies Pvt Ltd, may start from Rs. 3,95,000/- and above per year. The salary of the candidate may range up to Rs. 4,40,000/- and above per year depending upon the eligibility and experience of the candidate as per organisation norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?