28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Trainee Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Appster Information Technology. So, I want to know about the salary.

31st July 2018, 03:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology?

Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology are given below.

1. Senior Software Engineer
₹900,000/yr

2. Software Engineer
₹705,000/yr

3. IOS Developer - Monthly
₹35,000/mo
31st July 2018, 10:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology?

Salary package of Trainee Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology is around 2.25 to 3.25 lakhs Rs. per annum.
Candidates who have completed MCA or BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for Trainee Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th August 2018 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Short answer
1st August 2018, 07:29 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Trainee Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the post of Software Engineer in Appster Information Technology is given below.

Name of the Company - Appster

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Software Engineer

Salary package offered:- 2.25 to 3.25 Lakh Per Annum

Some of the other benefits available are,
* Lunch and Breakfast Pick up
* Drop Facility
* Medical Benefits
* Some other benefits..etc.,

If you have passed B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?