5th June 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Software Developer in Capgemini, Mumbai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Software Developer in Capgemini, Mumbai. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me that what salary they are going to offer me for Software Developer post.

9th June 2019, 08:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Software Developer in Capgemini, Mumbai?

Selected candidates appointed as a Software Developer in Capgemini, Mumbai can receive an average salary package of INR 3.5 lacs per annum.
In order to get the position of Software Developer in Capgemini, Mumbai, candidates must have completed BE/BTech (CS/IT) or BSc/BCA (CS/IT/Electronics/Physics) with excellent communication skills.
9th June 2019, 11:31 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Salary package offered by cap Gemini for software developer is varies for fresher and one who has experience.

Here I am proving you the salary package for the fresher's .that is Rs.2.1 ro 2.4 lakh.

But before that you must have satisfied the eligibility criteria required for software developer in Cap Gemini mumbai.

There after based on the vacancies and attributes of the candidates package may vary.

In general ,package for software developer is 2 to 2.4 lakh per annum.
10th June 2019, 12:51 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Capgemini is hiring experienced professionals for the Software Developer profile in Mumbai, hence your salary will depends upon your relevant experience and current CTC.

You can expect a hike of 30% - 60% on your current CTC depending upon your Interview performance.

However Capgemini is offering a package of 6.50 LPA - 9.00 LPA for the post of SAS Software Developer. Also your package will depends on your negotiation ability with HR.

For the more information about this opening you can visit the below link:

https://jobs.capgemini.com/India/job/Mumbai-SAS-Developer-4-to-6-Years-Mumbai-MH/514660501/
10th June 2019, 05:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Salary of Software Developer in Capgemini, Mumbai are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 465,182
Bonus- Rs. 45,562
Profit Sharing- Rs. 20,582
Commission- Rs. 19,653
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?