9th October 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Salary of Wiring Harness Engineer in DEP India Private Limited, Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Wiring Harness Engineer in DEP India Private Limited, Chennai. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me that what salary they are going to offer me for Wiring Harness Engineer post.

30th November 2020, 07:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary of Wiring Harness Engineer in DEP India Private Limited, Chennai?

Salary of Wiring Harness Engineer in DEP India Private Limited, Chennai is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive salary of Rs. 2 - 8.5 LPA.

Salary will depend upon your performance in HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?