5th May 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sample papers or study materials for SAIL HR Management Trainee?

Hello,
I need some sample papers or study material related to S.A.I.L Management Trainee exam in HR domain.It would be great help as I'm having no clue of the syllabus for the same.

Regards,
Tanu

13th July 2014, 01:07 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Sample papers or study materials for SAIL HR Management Trainee?

SAIL HR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SAIL exam in this post for your reference. You can go through it and find out the pattern of questions followed and prepare for the exam on the same line.

There are three important rounds which are followed for the selection process of SAIL HR Management Trainee which are as follows,

-> Written Test.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Interview.

I have attached several other supportive materials for your preparation in this post. The recruitment for present 2014 year is already done and you need to wait for the next year recruitment to enroll to the written test. Check the latest advertisement pdf attached in the post for more detail.

Check out the official website for further details on SAIL - http://www.sail.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: zip SAIL.zip(351.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL_2014_Advt.pdf(331.9 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL_info.pdf(57.5 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Fact Quiz Book - (Malestrom).pdf(1.99 MB, 184 views)
File Type: pdf GD topics.pdf(49.8 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 137 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 96 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?