2nd January 2021, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Associate Software Engineer interview of Accenture Gurugram?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Accenture Gurugram for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as an Associate Software Engineer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

14th January 2021, 02:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Associate Software Engineer interview of Accenture Gurugram?

Selection criteria in Associate Software Engineer interview of Accenture Gurugram is as follows.

Applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience.

Shortlisted applicants will go through number of interviews.

Final selection will be done through HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.accenture.com
14th January 2021, 05:24 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Selection criteria in Associate Software Engineer interview of Accenture Gurugram?

The following Selection criteria in Associate Software Engineer interview of Accenture Gurugram :-

A.Resume screening,
B.Cognitive & Technical Assessment,
C.Communication Assessment,
D.Interview.
14th January 2021, 09:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria in Associate Software Engineer interview of Accenture Gurugram:-

The first process is a written test, if you get selected then the next round will be HR interview.

Salary Package:-

Rs. 385209.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?