3rd July 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Accenture-Chennai Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Accenture-Chennai for the post of Associate Software Engineer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

6th July 2019, 08:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Accenture-Chennai Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Selection procedure of Accenture-Chennai Associate Software Engineer interview is given below :

1.Online aptitude test.
2.Technical round.
3.HR round.
6th July 2019, 09:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Accenture-Chennai Associate Software Engineer Interview?

The selection procedure of Accenture, Chennai Associate Software Engineer Interview is of 3 rounds.

1. Written Test (Aptitude Test)
2. Technical Round
3. HR Round

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.accenture.com
7th July 2019, 12:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Associate Software Engineer in Accenture-Chennai would be completed in 4 steps:

1)HR Round
2)Technical Round
3)Skill / Aptitude test
4)Manager Round

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture-Chennai is B.E, B.Tech or MCA with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website https://www.accenture.com/in-en for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?