4th December 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Capgemini Bhopal Engineer interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Capgemini Bhopal for the post of Engineer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as an Engineer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

5th December 2019, 09:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Capgemini Bhopal Engineer interview?

Selection criteria in Capgemini Bhopal Engineer interview as follows:-

-Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative)
-Written Business Communication Test
-Technical Programming Concepts Test in (Data Structures and Algorithm).
-Technical Interview.
-HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering? 30 13th June 2019 07:31 PM
Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering? 25 1st August 2014 07:32 PM
List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP? 14 20th April 2014 08:47 PM
Career prospects of Civil Engineering? Which is better among going for a job, civil services, IIM and M.Tech in Civil Engineering? 2 19th July 2011 07:00 PM