27th January 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in British Telecom, Bangalore Junior Associate interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in British Telecom, Bangalore for the post of Junior Associate. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Junior Associate in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

17th March 2019, 10:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in British Telecom, Bangalore Junior Associate interview?

Selection Process of British Telecom, Bangalore Junior Associate recruitment:

The detailed selection process of British Telecom, Bangalore Junior Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - British Telecom

Name of the Job Position - Junior Associate

Selection process consists of the below mentioned 2 rounds. They are,

@ Technical Interview

@ Management Round

Candidates who have done their B.Tech in CSE or IT or Electronics are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Some of the skills required are,
@ Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures,
@ Must be able to work co-operatively with others.
@ Should be able to respond to the standard requests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?