27th January 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Junior Associate in British Telecom, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of British Telecom, Bangalore for the post of Junior Associate. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Junior Associate. So, I want to know about the job profile.

17th March 2019, 10:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Junior Associate in British Telecom, Bangalore?

Job profile of British Telecom, Bangalore Junior Associate recruitment:

The detailed job profile of British Telecom, Bangalore Junior Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - British Telecom

Name of the Job Position - Junior Associate

Selection process:-
@ Technical Interview
@ Management Round

Qualification Required:-
B.Tech in CSE or IT or Electronics are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Salary Offered:- 3.2 Lakh Per Annum

You are required to provide problem diagnosis and resolution during the implementation. You should be able to provide the resource and expertise to support product evaluations. You are required to evaluate, test, coordinate and install software or hardware provided by the suppliers with appropriate controls and standards..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?