17th June 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in Genpact Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Genpact, Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Software Engineer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

21st June 2019, 04:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in Genpact Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

There is basically 3 rounds interview in Genpact Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer.

Written Round : The Written round consists of three major sections namely General Aptitude Test, logical aptitude test and Verbal Ability Test.

Technical Rounds : The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of your choice to clear this round.

HR Round: You can expect HR questions like :-
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why Genpact ?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
5. Questions form resume?
6. Questions form Internship/prior projects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?