30th January 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in LeadSquared, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in LeadSquared, Bangalore for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as an Associate Software Engineer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

13th February 2019, 12:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in LeadSquared, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Those candidates are selected for the position of Associate Software Engineer in LeadSquared, Bangalore, who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

The candidate must have a B.E/ B.Tech degree with (CS/IT/IS/ECE) from any recognized university.
The candidate must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout academics (10th, 12th, UG/PG).
The candidate must have excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
Candidates must be experienced in writing test cases, defect logging and test reporting.
Candidates must have good knowledge of web servers (preferably IIS) and databases (preferably MySQL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?