30th January 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend LeadSquared, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that LeadSquared, Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

13th February 2019, 11:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend LeadSquared, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend LeadSquared, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer interview:

Aspirant must have qualified B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT/IS/ECE) from any recognized university.
Aspirant must have secured at least 60% marks throughout their academics (10th, 12th and Highest Qualification)

Aspirant must have good Communication skills.

Aspirant must have strong Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?