29th May 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Toshiba India Pvt Ltd, Aligarh Assistant Manager interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Toshiba India Pvt Ltd, Aligarh for the post of Assistant Manager. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as an Assistant Manager in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

31st May 2019, 04:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Toshiba India Pvt Ltd, Aligarh Assistant Manager interview?

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

2. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify how you can handle any complex situation.

3. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
7th June 2019, 08:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Toshiba India Pvt Ltd, Aligarh Assistant Manager interview?

Selection criteria of Toshiba India Pvt Ltd, Aligarh Assistant Manager interview is given below :-

1)Aptitude round,

2)Programming round

3)Technical

4)HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?