28th June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of ADP India Pvt. Ltd. Software Developer interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in ADP India Pvt. Ltd. for the post of Software Developer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Software Developer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

2nd July 2018, 07:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of ADP India Pvt. Ltd. Software Developer interview?

Selection Process of ADP India Pvt Ltd Software Developer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process about ADP India Pvt Ltd for the position of a Software Developer is given below,

<> Aptitude Test and Technical Online Test

<> Group Discussion

<> Technical Interview

<> HR Interview

In the first round, i.e., Aptitude Test and Technical Online Test, you will be tested on some of the important subjects like C, Domain Subjects, Java and Knowledge of Latest technology.

Once you have been qualified in Aptitude Test and Technical Online Test, then you will be called for Group Discussion and further rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?