7th June 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Bengaluru R&D QA Engineer interview?

Hello Sir, I want to prepare for the interview of 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Bengaluru for the post of R&D QA Engineer. I would like to know the selection procedure in this interview for this post. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection.

24th June 2021, 11:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Bengaluru R&D QA Engineer interview?

If you are appearing for the interview, you will undergo few rounds of the Selection procedure as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for the Managerial round of interviews where they will ask scenario-based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interviews, you will be asked for an HR discussion where they will discuss your annual package and your responsibility.

For more details, you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.3dplmsoftware.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?