29th June 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Accenture, Hyderabad Test Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I want to attend an interview of Accenture, Hyderabad as they are hiring any BTech graduate for Test Engineer post. So, I would like to know about the process of selection. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure.

30th June 2019, 06:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Accenture, Hyderabad Test Engineer interview?

Candidates who are going to apply for Accenture Test Engineer interview, will have to appear for a written examination at first. Those who gets shortlisted will then have to appear for a round of technical interview. Those who qualifies both the rounds will then have to appear for a HR interview for the final selection.
1st July 2019, 04:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Accenture, Hyderabad Test Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Accenture, Hyderabad Test Engineer interview:

1.Online appitute test.
2.Technical test.
3.HR interview.
7th July 2019, 05:42 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Selection procedure in Accenture, Hyderabad Test Engineer interview:--

Introduction interview (sometimes done over the phone) with a recruiter or a manager

Group exercise with other candidates, where Accenture professionals observe your collaboration and roles when solving a case.

Recruitment tests (described below).

Interviews with consultants, managers, or senior managers from the department where you would be working.

Case interview (for management consulting positions).

Technical interview (for IT consulting positions).

Final interview with a Managing Director (MD) – This is when you get a job offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?