19th July 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of AutoRABIT Hyderabad Java Developer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in AutoRABIT Hyderabad for the post of Java Developer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

21st July 2019, 02:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of AutoRABIT Hyderabad Java Developer Interview?

The selection procedure of the candidates for Java Developer will be done on the basis of their technical knowledge and skills. They must have excellent communication and technical skills.

The selection process of Java Developer in AutoRABIT Hyderabad would be completed in 4 Rounds:-
1)HR Interview
2)Technical Round(Online)
3)Technical Interview(Offline)
4)Manager Round

You can visit the website https://www.autorabit.com/ for more details.
21st July 2019, 06:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of AutoRABIT Hyderabad Java Developer Interview?

The selection procedure of AutoRABIT Hyderabad Java Developer interview is given below.

There would be 4 rounds of interview.

1. Written Test
2. Technical Face to Face Interview Round
3. Technical Round
4. Managerial Round
21st July 2019, 08:54 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of AutoRABIT Hyderabad Java Developer Interview as follows :

-2 Programming questions (Restricted to JAVA programming language) clear this test to become a part of Java developer team interview.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :

https://www.autorabit.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?