10th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram Sales Engineer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram for the post of Sales Engineer. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Ajax-Fiori? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

15th October 2018, 02:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram Sales Engineer interview?

Selection procedure followed in Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram Sales Engineer interview comprises of following rounds.

Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd conduct following three rounds to select the eligible candidates for Sales Engineer.

Online Aptitude Written Test

Technical Interview

HR Interview

Candidates who will perform well in all 3 rounds they will be appointed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?