10th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram Sales Engineer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram is going to conduct an interview for the post of Sales Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

15th October 2018, 02:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram Sales Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram Sales Engineer interview are as follows.

You must be any Graduate / Post Graduate from any recognized university to be eligible.

You must have excellent communication skills to be eligible.

You must have consistent academic records from SSC onwards to be eligible.

You must be flexible to work in Rotational shifts to be eligible.

Being a BTech graduate, you are definitely eligible to attend Sales Engineer interview in Ajax-Fiori Engineering Pvt Ltd, Gurugram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?