26th January 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Edureka, Bangalore Inside Sales Associate Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Edureka, Bangalore for the post of Inside Sales Associate? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

1st February 2019, 09:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Edureka, Bangalore Inside Sales Associate Interview?

Selection procedure followed in Edureka, Bangalore Inside Sales Associate Interview comprises of rounds of interview as given below.

1. Group Discussion

2. Aptitude Test

3. Email Writing

4. Sales Pitch

5. Face to Face Interview
3rd February 2019, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Edureka, Bangalore Inside Sales Associate Interview?

Selection process of Edureka, Bangalore Inside Sales Associate recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Edureka, Bangalore Inside Sales Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Edureka

Name of the Job Position - Inside Sales Associate Manager

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Group Discussion

>> Aptitude Test

>> Email writing

>> Sales Pitch

>> Face to Face Interview

Hence, you are required to qualify the above mentioned rounds one by one in order to get selected finally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?